Monday, December 15, 2008

Curiouser & Curiouser

I have become stuck upon a wall, filmed with the filth of another year passed.  I do not contest, I do not ebb in hope of sweet acquittance.  I comply with the fate that my body has become as captivated as the trash receptacle that is my mind, and quickly swallow what has been placed before me.  Incarcerated to the ceaseless deceit that seems to cascade from the mouths and minds of our widely despised [beloved] media, I am yet ever so free to think for myself within their specified guidelines.  With each fleeting year, the cells that comprise my brain seem to further accumulate, yet i find it harder and harder to do what comes natural and think for myself.  "Curiouser and Curiouser!" once cried Alice.  Well, luckily for me, curiosity killed the cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment